Anal sex is mostly seen as “dirty” and painful and a gay activity sort of thing. But who likes to get “clean” while having sex? And most importantly, why would only gays have anal? If you have not had anal sex yet with your partner, maybe you need to think about it. At the same time, my other posts will help you with some anal sex tips. Today, I will discuss anal sex vs. vaginal sex and figure out which one is better.
Well, so I am researching this topic for a long time now and have found some interesting information from the top sex bloggers. So, let’s wrap that information into a tiny little article so that it is easy to follow. Are you ready?
What is Anal Sex?
Well, anal is having your anus stimulated with a penis or sex toy. But the act is not as easy as it seems. To have anal sex, you need to know some very important points:
- Your anus does not produce lubricant on its own. So, you will have to use water-based synthetic lubrication if you want to enjoy anal sex.
- Your anus is actually more prone to catching sexually transmitted infections since the anus lining is thin and vulnerable.
- Indulging yourself in anal sex regularly can increase the rate of fecal incontinence.
- There are special anal sex positions fun to perform
- Anal sex is so not like what they show in porn. It is much more complicated.
- Once you practice anal sex safely, it gets better
- People can have an anal orgasm through anal sex!
- You can have a feeling of “pooping” while having anal, and that’s normal.
- Your anus is tighter than your vagina.
- You can’t get pregnant through anal sex unless the semen enters your pussy.
- You still have to use a condom during anal sex to protect yourself from STD or HIV or any type of sexual infection.
- Willing to have anal sex with your male partner can send him a signal that you trust him.
- Anal sex also requires foreplay before the actual event.
This is anal sex vs. vaginal sex for women in a nutshell. Now, let’s take a look at the most important points of vaginal sex though some of us know about that already.
What is Vaginal Sex?
Vaginal sex, also known as p-in-v, is quite simple than anal. While talking about the difference between anal sex and vaginal sex, it is important to note the following points:
- Unlike the anus, your vagina gets self-lubricated when aroused,, so you don’t have to use lubes necessarily while having an anal.
- A vagina is far less prone to infection than the anus though the risk is always there. Your vagina can rejuvenate itself and clean itself on its own. But your anus can. That makes your “asshole” dirtier and harder to approach.
- Your vagina can stretch up to 3 inches deeper when aroused. This lets the penis enter easily.
- Your vagina can lose its elasticity with age,, but so does your anus.
- It is easy to get pregnant through vaginal sex than anal sex.
- Having to pee during vaginal sex is normal. While having to poop during anal sex is normal. That’s why it is recommended to empty yourself before and after sex, it also reduces the risk of STIs.
- Vaginal sex is less messy unless you are menstruating.
- The female with a vagina has more control over her body than she has while having anal sex. This is because you can squeeze and maneuver your pussy the way you like.
- Your vagina is warmer and softer than the anus.
- Vaginal sex is basic,, while anal sex is more adventurous!
These go the most important parts of vaginal sex. Now let’s see what anal sex vs vaginal sex feeling is. Or what anal sex and vaginal sex have in common.
Difference In Anal Sex And Vaginal Sex
Although there are so many differences in anal sex vs. vaginal sex, similarities are also there. Here are them:
- You can catch infection through both anal and vaginal sex
- Both include orgasms
- Both feel good
- Anal sex and vaginal sex, both require consent to perform
- Both can be painful due to the lack of lubrication
- Vaginal sex and anal sex can get better with time and practice
- They need the patience to perform
But Which One is Better?
Both anal sex and vaginal sex feel different for both men and women. A woman’s vagina has different textures, it is warmer, contains more natural lubes. The anus is just the opposite. Many men prefer vaginal sex over anal because they think it feels better. But other men prefer anal sex for psychological reasons.
On the other hand, anal sex is not much enjoyable for women. If you ask different people how does anal sex feel like, obviously you will receive different answers And all of them are true according to their perspectives. As you can see, both have their differences and uniqueness. That is what makes sex good.
If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe to my blog. And come back for more!